- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Servings: 4
1 lb. skirt steak (or flank steak)
1/2 cup of Southern Art Original Korean BBQ
- In a large bowl or re-sealable plastic bag, add the steak and Southern Art Original Korean BBQ. Place bowl or bag in fridge and let marinate for about 20 minutes to one hour.
- In a grill pan over medium-high heat, cook the pieces of steak for about 2 – 3 minutes on each side. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Slice the steak thinly, going against the grain for serving.
- Serve with fresh vegetables or salad using Southern Art salad dressings or rice.
- Enjoy with friends and family!