These cheesy Korean nachos are perfect for a get-together or any night of the week! You will want to marinate the meat overnight to let the sauce really soak in for full flavor.
- Southern Art Original Korean BBQ Sauce
- Short rib (cut flank style) or ribeye or flank steak
- Tortilla chips
- Shredded Mexican cheese
- Tomatoes or pico de gallo
- Fresh or pickled jalapeños
- Southern Art Original Hot Sauce
- In a large glass mixing bowl or plastic bag, place your meat and cover generously with Southern Art Original Korean BBQ Sauce and let it marinate either overnight or at least 12 hours.
- After marinating, grill your meat. Ideally, you would grill your meat over a charcoal grill for that smoky flavor, but here's a hack that my mom taught me that makes it so easy for quick weeknights and zero mess: heat your oven-safe pan to medium-high heat on the stove and grill the meat gently on each side until about medium-rare and then finish off by broiling in the oven on high heat on the highest rack for a few minutes on each side.
- Cut the grilled meat into bite-sized pieces.
- On a large baking sheet, spread out a layer of tortilla chips and top with cheese. Pop the chips and cheese in the oven at 350°F for about 15 minutes or until the cheese is all bubbly and melted.
- Top with the grilled meat, tomatoes or pico de gallo, fresh or pickled jalapeños, sliced avocado, and cilantro. Feel free to add any other toppings you love, such as sour cream, black beans, etc.
- If you like it a little spicy, drizzle with Southern Art Original Hot Sauce on top and enjoy!